The incumbent will have excellent knowledge of the anti-piracy space and awareness of the current issues and challenges faced by the organization in the content protection area, and particularly those which are specific to this region.
- Have excellent technical knowledge and awareness in relation to illegal online streaming and the preventative technologies available and be able to apply an investigative approach to your work, which will assist you in finding services infringing of the organization's IP rights, both domestically and internationally.
- Have intricate knowledge of the online space and be able to find, verify and process the removal of unauthorised content, be it via a vendor or by using systems provided directly by online platforms.
- Be responsible for reviewing the actions taken and the data provided by third party anti-piracy vendors and you will need the ability to identify where escalation needs to be taken and provide details on the parties that require it.
- Be able to provide research and reports on our online enforcement work and our activities as well as relevant online landscapes in the area. These analyses will help to inform our day-to-day and longer term strategic anti-piracy decisions.
- Be comfortable presenting on behalf of the organization to a variety of audiences including both internally and publicly.
- Degree in Business/Law or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in content protection industry, with knowledge of live streaming highly advantageous.
- Excellent level of technical and practical expertise including knowledge of streaming protocols and technologies.
- Ability to review raw data and to analyse trends, patterns and highlight issues.
- Capable of providing analysis of current anti-piracy problems and issues facing the business and in the future.
- Articulate and able to explain complex points to wide range of audiences.
- Strategic and analytical in improving work streams and processes.
- Familiarity with social media IP protection tools will be highly advantageous.
- Experience dealing with web-hosts and dedicated server providers.
- Relevant experience in the media, digital or sports industries.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080