- Authority to ensure Quality processes are established, implemented, and effectively maintained.
- Manage all Quality internal and external surveillance, and Quality improvement program.
- Implement actions to contain and eliminate non-conformances and liaise with external parties on all Quality Management System.
- Manage projects and prioritize targeted areas of opportunity across the corporation for eliminating waste and reducing variation.
- Facilitate value stream mapping, kaizens, continuous improvement, lean thinking, cycle time reduction events, set-up reduction, TPM, 5S.
- Motivate and direct cross-functional teams to achieve desired results through skillful application of the Lean methodologies.
- Apply lean manufacturing and six sigma concepts in manufacturing and transactional process settings.
- Mentor and coach employees in lean and six sigma initiatives.
- Establish appropriate metrics and controls to facilitate easy maintenance and sustainment of improvements.
- Collaborates with leadership in the selection, prioritization and deployment of Lean Six Sigma projects and kaizen events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related qualifications.
- More than 5 years of experience implementing the Lean tools to achieve process improvement, and possess Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Willingness to travel and has knowledge/experience with tools (Value Stream mapping, Kaizens, Continuous improvement, lean thinking, 6S, Setup Reduction etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and good at leading the groups, and demenstrate change management expertise.
- Good leadership and mentoring skills, demonstrated project management, and ability to build positive working relationships within the organization.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327