Reporting to the Contract Manager, this individual will be part of a team that provides trade support to our Operations and Traders. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Validate deals in ETRM system versus email agreement for consistency.
- Preparation of draft contracts for crude and/or products for traders and operators' review.
- Sending out contracts after approval.
- Uploading contracts and all counters/amendments to ETRM system.
- Updating master templates, when necessary.
- Reviewing and countering of contracts from counterparties.
- Updating contract Excel worksheet.
- Updating tender Excel worksheet, when required.
- Preparation of tender offers, when required.
- Liaising with Finance/Legal/Demurrage departments on issues pertaining to contract wordings.
- Reviewing of counterparties' general terms and conditions.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
- Degree in Trading, Business or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in contract analysis with prior experience working in a trading environment, is a plus.
- With basic understanding of incoterms
- Adept at using systems.
- Good prioritization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment.
- Proficient software applications knowledge/usage (Microsoft office)
- Excellent team player, flexible, pro-active and able to take initiative to complete tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160