- Manage the preparation and review of contractual documents in a timely manner, according to Company's requirements.
- Draft, review and advise on legal documents and assist with the negotiation of such documents where required.
- Assist with contract management including implementation, guidance and periodic reviews throughout the contract life cycle.
- Support the Company on all contractual and tender documentation.
- Manage and support the entire contract flow between the Company, counterparties and related parties.
- Actively negotiate with the relevant parties ensuring that the contract requirements are fully satisfied in terms of format, content and consistency.
- File, organize and maintain all commercial contracts, corporate documents and other related and relevant documents.
- Work with colleagues to continuously improve contract management workflows, standards and deliverables by anticipating issues, providing advice and sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Provide support on ad-hoc activities.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in contract drafting within the Maritime / Oil & Gas / Trading industries.
- Prior experience in LNG/oil industry/physical/derivatives contracts will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in international trading terms (Incoterms) will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess a meticulous attitude, able to pay attention to details and work in a fast-paced environment.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835