Overview Of Role
Reporting to the Contract Manager, this individual will be part of a team that provides trade support to our Operations and Traders.
- Validate deals in Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) system versus email agreement for consistency.
- Preparation of draft contracts for crude and/or products for traders and operators' review
- Sending out contracts after approval
- Uploading contracts and all counters/amendments to ETRM system
- Updating master templates, when necessary
- Reviewing and countering of contracts from counterparties
- Updating contract Excel worksheet
- Updating tender Excel worksheet, when required
- Preparation of tender offers, when required
- Liaising with Finance/ Legal/ Demurrage departments on issues pertaining to contract wordings
- Reviewing of counterparties' general terms and conditions
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager
- Bachelor's degree in finance or any field
- Basic understanding of incoterms
- Prior experience working in trading environment.
- Adept at using systems
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills with ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Proficient software applications knowledge/ usage (Microsoft office)
- Excellent team player, flexible, pro-active and able to take initiative to complete tasks
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109