Our Client is a Giant pharmaceutical company headquartered in the United States, located in Buona Vista. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire Associate Scientist (Imaging) to join their team.
Contract Associate Scientist, Imaging (Matlab/Python)
- Responsibility for the discovery and development of novel imaging biomarkers
- Coordination and execution of imaging studies to meet a demanding Discovery program timeline.
- Maintenance and upkeep of laboratory computing equipment and software tools for imaging experiments
- Accurate record-keeping for notebooks, equipment logs, and research reports
- Presentation of research results to discovery, preclinical, and clinical teams, including the writing of manuscripts for submission to peer-reviewed journals.
- Collaboration with Imaging Department personnel, Discovery Biology program teams, and clinical scientists, as well as external research institutes or CROs.
- Bachelor/ Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Biology or the equivalent. Excellent foundation in one or more of the following: Image Processing, Computer vision, Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as MATLAB, Bash, Python, R etc. for performing data analysis and image processing.
- Familiarity with high-performance computing environment and/or cloud computing such as AWS is advantageous
- Understanding of in vivo imaging techniques for preclinical and clinical research, such as MRI, PET/CT, SPECT/CT, ultrasound, and optical imaging, is advantageous
- Kenn interest in working in a research-intensive environment and authorship in abstracts/publications
- Good written and oral communication skills
- A highly motivated team player to work in a collaborative, cross-functional working environment.
Location: Bouna Vista
Salary: S$4400per month (Attractive remuneration package)
12months Renewable contract
Interested applicants, please email resume to; email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: R1110894
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894