Our client, Giant petrochemical company has immediate role as:
Contract Business Analyst (Renewable Contract)
- Maintain and report overall SSM maintenance KPIs
- Analyze ISTe resource management and utilization.
- Manage, steward and report overall SSM key performance indicators / KPIs / scorecards
Prepare maintenance data for P&B / Corp Plan
- Analyze key performance indicator and identify improvement opportunities to improve maintenance performance.
- Liaise with Business Analysts / Business Unit Craft personnel to ensure maintenance data are accurate and up to date.
- Prepare BT / BU stewardship report using Business Warehouse / SAP tool.
- Steward and monitor SSM fixed assets verification and cost centers allocation.
Tracking Maintenance / Business Controls KPIs such as: Waivers, Equipment History, etc.
- Prepare cost saving report.
- Coordinate inter-department / intercompany billings.
- Submission, benchmarking and deep-dive analysis of survey data.
- Maintain and report SSM Employee and Contractor headcount using SHARP and CDMS report.
- Drive productivity through analysis of Technician's Time Confirmation and Contractors' Time on Tool data.
- Maintain and gate-keep Business-owned account.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or related
- 2-3years in Business reporting/billing etc
- Proficient with MS OFFICE / SAP
Jurong, Pioneer Road with company transport at JE
Salary: S$4000per month
12months Renewable Contract, subject to extension
Interested applicants, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894