Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction and aerospace. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for Contract Electrical Engineer for their R&D team.
Contract Electrical Engineer (conversion to Permanent)
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of industrial printers in both new product development and current products sustaining
- Responsible for electronics system design, from component evaluation to schematics, design release packaging, and system integration until production
- Conduct comprehensive tests including experimental tests for technology verification/validation, functional tests, and qualification tests on product prototypes.
Create product and project documentations (concept, technical specification, schematics, BOM, test / verification reports, etc)
- Liaise with multi-sites for projects coordination and alignment
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 1- 2 product design & development cycles experience focusing in electrical / electronics hardware design or prior internship experience.
- Knowledge in schematics layout design flow and board design tools (Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition will be ideal )
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
Work location: Changi Business Park
Salary up to S$5000per month (with attractive package!)
Interested applicants, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to email@example.com (R1110894) and I'll reach out to you for a confidential chat.
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
EA License No. 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894