Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction and aerospace. They are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer (Hardware Design) (12months Contract) for an upcoming project.
Contract Electrical Engineer (Hardware Design) | $6000
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of industrial printers in both new product development and current products sustaining
- Responsible for electronics system design, from component evaluation to schematics, design release packaging, and system integration until production
- Conduct comprehensive tests including experimental tests for technology verification/validation, functional tests, and qualification tests on product prototypes.
Create product and project documentations (concept, technical specification, schematics, BOM, test / verification reports, etc)
- Liaise with multi-sites for projects coordination and alignment
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 product design & development cycles experience focusing in electrical / electronics hardware design
- Experience on detailed digital & analog electronics design, CPU architecture, power management, laser photodiodes, optics, implementation & testing of complex PCBA designs, design for test / manufacture & quality, wireless technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID & etc.
- Working knowledge in schematics layout design flow and board design tools (Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition will be ideal)
- Proficient in using lab instruments such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and power meter.
Work location: Changi Business Park
Salary up to S$5500per month - S$6000 (with attractive package!)
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to email@example.com (R1110894) and I'll reach out to you for a confidential chat.
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
EA License No. 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894