Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction and aerospace. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for Contract Embedded Software Engineers to join their team.
Contract Embedded Software Engineers x 10 (12months Renewable contract)
- Embedded software engineering skills sets
- Experience in develop and support complex system software for company's enterprise workflow printing product line.
- Responsible for company's printing products by enhancing device performance, customizing product functionality, and providing support to key customers.
- Diploma/Degree with 3years' experience in the design and development of embedded device firmware using C/C++ programming languages
- Experience with Linux/RTOS based software platforms will be a plus
- Proficiency with embedded software debug methodologies and tools (debugger/emulators) to isolate low level system firmware issues and troubleshoot complex hardware/software technical problems
- Knowledge of software test practices, code review, and software maintenance required.
- Experience with wireless technology standards including 802.11, NFC, and Bluetooth is a plus
- Familiarity with wired and wireless standards and communications protocols
Location: Changi Business Park
Contract 12months, renewable with attractive package!
Salary: up to S$6000per month
Interested applicants, please email resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894