Contract Facilities Engineer (6months Renewable)
- Manage and maintain regional facilities operation and ensure all facilities, properties and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently.
- Oversee, supervise, schedule and coordinate all service contracts to ensure that they are professionally delivered at the right costs, well-monitored and re-procurement is initiated if needed and continually assessed to deliver best value and services.
- Develop and maintain a close liaison with all functional departments including corporate E&S and Security department to ensure that facilities maintenance programs and E&S policies and procedures are in place and within company guidelines and local business needs.
- Ensures compliance with local regulations, safety, environment and risk Management policies and procedures.
- Coordinate, supervise and manage all improvement works, renovations projects, equipment installations, construction and building management.
- Administer and co-ordinate of all Real Estate office and apartment leases.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Asia Facilities Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Facilities Management/Mechanical and Electrical/Civil Engineering/Architectural with two to four years of experiences in facilities, property management or related field in multiple countries across Asia Pacific and with experience in a multinational environment.
- Requires a well-rounded knowledge of industrial facilities, E&S and government compliances requirements.
- Possess background in engineering with good knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical work for building services.
- Also should have had some experiences in E&S compliance and policies and real estate knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office, Autocad and other related PC programs effectively.
- Possession of fire fighting certificate & first aid certificate will be ideal.
- Occassional travel within Asia. (when travel restriction lifted)
6months Renewable Contract
Location: Science Park
Salary: S$4000per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence no: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894