- Preparing and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of regulatory reports submitted to the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Monitoring compliance with local rules and regulations and liaise with business to forecast liquidity requirements.
- Providing feedback to the MAS on regulatory proposals
- Provides consultation to the units on business proposals from the local regulatory perspective.
- Participate in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Participates in regulatory reporting automation projects for system change and process improvements.
- Liaise with IT and vendor on software issues encountered
- Supervises and provide guidance to outsource functions including accounting, general ledger/nostro/intercompany reconciliations, accounts payables and travel and entertainment claims.
- Undergo training for regulatory reporting with industry experts and attend software user forums to discuss with industry peers and best practices
- Review and update procedures, checklists and manage physical/softcopy records
- Manage audit and tax and GST returns for local incorporated subsidiaries.
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant experience in regulatory reporting.
- Experience in regulatory project automation implementation. Knowledge of Axiom software will be an advantage
- Strong numerical and business analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skill to liaise businesses and understand their requirements
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with local reporting requirements for new products, businesses and regulatory changes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, especially in Excel
- The ability to work in a fast-paced banking environment managing multiple priorities.
Duration of contract:
- 1 year with option to extend for a further 1 year.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374