Our client is a US healthcare and a leading global biopharmaceutical company. They have more than 69,000 employees across 140 countries with a heritage of more than 125 years. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire:
Contract HR Lead (Campus recruitment)
- Lead the university recruiting hiring process and to support/provide guidance to busines leaders through intern/graduates hiring process. This include to partner with recruiting peers to develop a holistic recruiting strategy on campus hiring
- Develop relationships with faculty and institutions in the region to build a robust hiring strategy. This include all aspects of university recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, networking, screening, assessing, building rapport with hiring teams and business partners and full life cycle recruiting.
- Be a subject matter expert and have a pulse on the trends in the university space and lead the hiring strategy, which include to navigate and overcome challenges in the hiring process through effective use of time and resources.
- Work consistently to ensure an excellent candidate experience and internship attachment will be ideal.
- An ability to operate independently, proactively, and intuitively in a shifting environment is essential.
- Minimum BS/BA or equivalent, preferably a background in university hiring.
- 5-7 years working in university recruiting or university setting including 5+ years' experience leading, mentoring and coaching recruiting teams within the campus hiring space.
- Experienced in all aspects of university recruiting, regional recruitment exposure will be ideal.
- Demonstrable track record of successful university recruiting and filling a high volume of requisitions.
- Project management experience will be essential
- Passion and creative recruiting strategies with continuous process improvement mindset
- Constantly looking for innovative ways to attract talents in the region
Contract 12months, subject to renewal
Salary up to S$6000per month (with attractive remuneration package)
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng | EA License No. 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894