Giant petrochemical industry has immediate roles for Contract Laboratory Technicians (rotating shift)
Contract Laboratory Technicians | Shift work | Jurong island
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues. Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
- ITE/Diploma in Chemical Process Engineering or eqv
- Prior internship experience in QC system will be ideal
- Able to work shift (night shift)
Location: Jurong island, with transport at JE MRT
Contract 12months, renewable basis!
Able to work rotating shift (DAY & NIGHT ROTATING)
Interested applicants, please email resume to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894