Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are currently seeking a Contract Manufacturing Associate (QA/QC) to join them on an exciting career journey.
Contract Manufacturing Associate (QA/QC) | Renewable Contract
- Perform inspections, manufacturing, and service test according to established specifications and approved procedures
- Support in troubleshooting performance issues. Participate in process risk management activities and ensure quality and completeness of DHR, production batch records, engineering study report, validation packages, change orders and customer service report.
- Assigned in areas such as supporting manufacturing and service transfer, nonconformance evaluation, product release improvement, complaint handling investigations, CAPA, material control and perform sustaining activities to meet operational goals
- Complete batch records and other administrative duties as requested. Ensure that the documentations are compliant with Quality System and EHS requirements.
- Perform lab management activities including inventory management and cleaning duties and comply with prevailing Quality System and EHS requirements
Setup instrumentations and perform PM/Calibration as needed
- Diploma/Degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or related
- 2years experience in manufacturing operations, QC/QA or service testing.
- Experience with LIMS, MES, ERP or PLM systems ideally.
- Have experience in performing chemistry or molecular biological experiments.
- Experienced with performing cell culture and running analytical tools is a plus.
Contract for 12months (subject to renewal basis)
Salary: up to S$3500 - S$4000per month
Location: Changi Area
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894