Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are currently seeking a Contract Production Planner to join them on an exciting career journey.
Contract Production Planner
- Specialize in planning activities involving production control, inventory control, process control, or shop floor control/Material Resources Planning (MRP) integrity.
- Maintain SAP work order release schedule that provides material on-time to manufacturing and engineering. Reschedule and/or technically complete all work orders as required.
- Increase component availability at time of release by performing pre-shortage analysis.
- Perform work order variance analysis.
- Review MRP execution and ensures accuracy of information; reconcile supply and demand; validate master scheduling and/or PDS requirements.
- Review and ensure proper disposition of Engineering Change Orders (ECO's).
- Perform regular system maintenance and audits to ensure system accuracy.
- Prepare status reports of all ECOs and ECRs in process.
- Participate in floor audits with Finance and resolves WIP issues.
- Attend production meetings and provides status on material shortage commit dates.
- Change "make" level lead times in accordance with reality on the manufacturing floor.
- Work with engineers to manage materials for special engineering projects. May work with work centers on shop floor control activities.
- Inventory Control - Analyze usage data and stock levels to order parts to satisfy service levels; maintain inventory levels per plan and expedites shortages; may forecast spare parts needs.
- Examine material variances, resolves problems where possible, and/or communicate more difficult problems to management. Assist in setting up new inventory systems or modifying existing systems, when necessary; assign appropriate expediting duties to expediters. May manage obsolete inventories.
- Process Control - Participate in identifying root cause and corrective action from PCI reporting and metrics, drive cycle counting.
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management/Operations & Logistics or its equivalent.
- 3 years of related experience preferably in the semiconductor/manufacturing industries.
- Knowledge in SAP/MRP
Interested applicants, kindly email an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275