Our client is a US MNC, a pioneering leader in providing strategic solutions for consumer goods, manufacturing, construction and aerospace. As a Project Engineer, you will work with R&D team closely to launch new products and solutions. Partner with internal and external development and work with cross-functional stakeholders.
Contract Project Engineer (1 year Contract/Conversion to Permanent)
- Develop, drive and deliver project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and solutions.
- Partner with internal and external development teams to ensure on-time delivery and with the quality required.
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders to define product scope and requirements.
- Anticipate problems and complications, formulate solutions to ensure that projects and delivered on time.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in R&D project management from concept to launch
- Project management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Ms Project user.
- Interpersonal skills to interface with peers, customers, and sub-contractors.
Location: Changi Business Park
Contract 12months, renewable/conversion to Permanent with attractive package!
Salary: up to S$5500
Able to start work at short notice/Immediate!
Interested applicants, please email resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894