Our client is a US Manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are hiring for Contract Project/Program Management Executive to join them on an exciting career journey.
Contract Project/Program Management Executive (Conversion to Permanent)
- Support specific project and program objectives as defined in the areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed.
- Support projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
- Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented, and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Company policies regarding Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality, and safety.
- Undertake study of new technologies, as appropriate.
- Support data collection for materials & financial resources.
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Operations or eqv.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in project/program management
- Proficient with MS OFFICE
- Ability to use SAP system ideally
12months Contract, with potential for conversion to Permanent basis
Salary: up to S$5000per month
Location: Changi (Hybrid work arrangement - WFH)
Able to start work at short notice/immediate
Interested applicant, please submit resume in MS Word doc format to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence no: R1110894
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894