Our client is a US healthcare and a leading global biopharmaceutical company. Due to current expansion, they are looking to hire:
Contract Quality Control Manager (Project Management) | Pharmaceutical
- Provide project management and/or technical oversight, planning, coordination and support to drug-product manufacturing sites for projects related to:
- API-related changes, including supplier and API-process changes
- CMO product transfers, including CMO-CMO, site-CMO and R&D-CMO
- Process Robustness and Product maintenance (e.g. due to regulatory changes)
- life cycle management, technical trouble shooting
- Process and method validation/qualification
- Overarching changes to products or materials.
- Identification, initiation, support and follow up of projects for continuous improvement of manufacturing processes (process robustness initiative) with target to improve efficacy (e.g. reducing off specs and cycle times, Right First time projects) at the manufacturing sites.
- Support of direct knowledge transfers involving CMOs, support of development of global key technology platforms, technical expertise and MMD technology network.
- Facilitation of communication and interface for manufacturing sites to other global/local departments such as Quality, Supply Chain Management, Regulatory Affairs, Pharma R&D, Global Supplier Management, and CMO Organization.
- Support or lead investigation teams established to solve major quality issues occurring with our AH pharma products.
- Degree in Sciences (Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology, or Industrial Chemistry eqv.
- At least 3 years of experience in technology or manufacturing position in a Pharmaceutical, Food manufacturing or Fine chemicals producing company or in extended experience in an academic environment of Pharmaceutical/Chemistry departments.
- Regulatory background incl. FDA and EMEA requirements
- Knowledge of GMP requirements
Location: Bouna Vista
Contract 12months, renewable basis
Salary: S$4500per month
Able to start work immediate/short notice
Interested applicants, please email resume to; email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence no: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894