Our Client is a Giant pharmaceutical company headquartered in the United States, located in Jurong, Tuas. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire Contract QA Specialist for their team.
Contract Quality Specialist (QA) | Pharmaceutical
- Experienced in Pharmaceutical qualification activities (preferably experienced in secondary packaging)
- Packaging Equipment qualification
- Packaging Facility qualification (HVAC/Purified water system/Alarm management etc)
- New plant start-up activities
- Good knowledge of serialization process for packaging
- Approval of IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols for moderately complex systems. Identifies validation issues and supports development of remedial actions.
- Good experience in handling of change controls for process.
- Review and approve change control
- Good in documentation work
- Protocols writing/reviewing
- Deviation investigation report writing
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or related
- 3years of QA experience from Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of MES electronic batch records reviewing and providing feedback of electronic batch record preparation during start-up phase
- Good knowledge in SAP system using for process
- Good understanding the GMP/Regulatory/Audit requirement
- Experienced in secondary packaging will be ideal!
Location: Jurong, Tuas (company transport)
Salary: S$6000per month (Attractive remuneration package)
12months Renewable contract
Interested applicants, please email resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Consultant Name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence No: R1110894
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894