A Giant Petrochemical is looking for Contract Shipment Coordinator for their team.
Shipping Exexcutive (12months Renewable Contract)
- Provide coverage as Supply Logistics Coordinator on petroleum products scheduling, inventory management or related matters
Responsible for timely and accurate transactional data input, account accruals, account reconciliations, processing invoices/payments and monitoring of term contracts liftings for volume compliance.
Lead and execute overall supply plan for supply of fuel products internally and/or externally in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring quality requirements are met.
Handle unplanned operational issue
- Responsible for the logistics related to processing of customer orders.
- Coordinates with sales staff, dispatchers, customer service representatives, warehouse staff and shipping/receiving.
- Answers inquiries from customers and investigates complaints regarding services and policies. Input, update and consolidate ETA/shipping data and send to appropriate business units. Analyzes load information from customers in order to determine and verify the appropriate routes, rates, and schedules.
- Coordinate's shipment schedules with vendors.
Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/logistics management
3years of shipping/logistics experience
Ability to work in fast pace environment.
Proficient with MS OFFICE / SAP System
12months Contract, subject to renewal basis
S$4000 - S$4500per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to: email@example.com (R1110894)
Consultant name: Yap Yen Leng
Licence no: 02C3423
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894