- In charge of all contract management matters related to M&E works, including contractual claims, variations etc
- Providing contract management support to manage quantity surveying & contracts for M&E related works
- Monitoring & preparing track changes and variations with relevant project team
- Coordinating with all related stakeholders regarding contractual matters, responding to queries, maintaining regular contact and attend meetings.
- Managing the preparation of cost estimates for variations / claims and timely submit to Client representatives as required
- Managing main contract progress claim and subcontract payment including variations/claims
- Preparing Extension of Time and prolongation costs claims
- Conducting audits for all related quantity surveyor
- Diploma/Degree in quantity surveying & construction related course.
- 7 to 10 years Quantity Surveying / Contracts Management experience dealing mechanical & electrical (M&E) projects
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412