- Process customer's purchase orders with accuracy & timeliness and ensure that orders are fulfilled to customer's satisfaction through proper coordination with internal and external Parties.
- Prepare full set of documents including Invoice, packing list, B/L,L/C,CO, permit, insurance, etc.
- Plan and execute the shipment according to customer requested delivery date and monitor shipment schedules to ensure timely delivery to customer.
- Implement allocation decisions in the case of production bottlenecks or other issue through coordinating with internal and external parties.
- Establish rapport and maintain good relationship with potential and existing customers
- Participate in projects related to supply chain processes, improvement, SAP and other tools
- Maintain proper documents filling and housekeeping
- Able to handle customer feedback & complaints
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min 2 Years of working experience in similar industry with min Diploma in any field.
- Good working knowledge in MS EXCEL & SAP SD module is a must and MM module will be good
- Candidate with good working knowledge in Letter of Credit and incoterms knowledge will be good
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412