- Plan, manage and oversee corporate events and projects including corporate functions, events, press conferences, road shows and other corporate activities.
- Support strategic communications development, such as preparing presentation materials, drafting press releases, factsheets, EDMs, annual reports, sustainability reports, management key messages. Q&A and leading the annual report process.
- Maintain international and local media contacts and establish rapport with media personnel.
- Monitor key media and timely disseminate issues relating directly or indirectly to the Company and related companies.
- Manage and update content on digital communication platforms such as corporate websites and related social media platforms.
Shareholder's Club (SC)
- Plan and conceptualise marketing collaterals to increase awareness of SC and its initiatives.
- Contribute to and strengthen fundraising proposals to ensure robust and creative marketing and communication considerations are adopted.
- Organise and co-ordinate activities and events such as webinars, fireside chats, meetings, group trips, collaboration with partners and stakeholders and SC benefits.
- Plan, coordinate and create content for SC's website, articles, events, and related social media platforms.
- Assist to develop presentations, proposals, and board papers of investment products to align the goals of potential investors and shareholders.
- Assist to manage overall shareholders' relations and build consistent and regular touch points.
- Assist to build SC database and deliver insights through analytics, dashboards, and multiple data collection modes.
- Degree in Mass Communications, Business or similar from a recognised educational institution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Communications.
- Experience with public listed organizations is advantegeous
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in developing and managing relationships both internally and externally with multiple stakeholders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively towards a diverse audience.
- Good financial understanding and digitally savvy.
- Takes pride in producing high quality work and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Meticulous, well-organised and possess excellent time management skills.
- A commitment to teamwork and able to work independently.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835