- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and meeting
- Presentation and product demonstration to resellers and customers when required.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential System Integrators - SIs
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- To enquire new & grow existing SIs to increase corporate sales.
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising & create partner incentive and discussing special promotions or programs
- Reviewing with superior on sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- To look for new non-box sales deals - TMP or Click charge
- Enquiring for new potential customers for printer sales, sales call e.g. cold call to corporate customers
- Maintain & grow existing current System Integrators.
- To build good relationship within the System Integrators - Business Unit (Government & Corporate)
- To create incentive & SPIFF program to System Integrators.
- More than 2 years of experience in corporate sales and in handling/managing system integrators.
- Preferably some background in IT hardware sales.
- Good interpersonal & analytical skills, honest and a team player.
- Aggressive, result-oriented and a good track record of meeting sales target and objectives.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Resourceful with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of printers/printing solutions and corporate account management is advantageous
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835