(Senior) Corporate Communications Executive
We are seeking for a (Senior) Corporate Communications Executive to join our organization, ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN). We are the leading global workforce solutions company (with more than 75 countries and territories) where we help organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
We develop innovative solutions through our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions for hundreds of thousands of candidates and clients every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Director, to plan, develop and execute corporate communications strategies for the company. The individual must develop a strong understanding of the company's brand, vision, target audience, business and the business operations.
- Conceptualize and develop a wide range of communication materials including but not limited to media pitch, releases and response, speeches, corporate presentations, corporate collaterals, web articles and bylines
- Track, monitor and analyze traditional, online, and social media mentions of the company, and measure effectiveness of communication strategies
- Lead issues management and crisis communications; including case investigation and research and develop media holding statements
- Organize media and corporate events
- Any other related duties or projects as assigned
- Degree in journalism, mass communications or equivalent
- Min 2 years' experience in corporate communications, public relations, events management, or journalism
- Experienced in developing a communications plan for diverse audiences.
- Good project management skills, able to conceptualize, lead and manage events and communications projects
- A strong writer with experience in the conceptualization and production of marketing communications material
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written), strong editing, proofread, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of trends in social media and expertise in use of social media to engage with a wide variety of audiences
- Proficient with media monitoring tools
Desired Skills and Experience
Corporate Communications, Crisis Communications, Event Management, Integrated Marketing, Internal Communications, Media Relations, Press Releases, Public Relations, Social Media, Strategic Communications
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ManpowerGroup operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation, and gender identity. ManpowerGroup will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training, or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894