Our client is a leading technology company.
This role is key in enhancing and protecting the company's corporate reputation, by leading Corporate PR and executing consistent messaging and branding across. You will be also developing and executing internal communication strategies and management to support key business objectives.
- Execute internal communications in line with the global strategy
- Develop and execute communications plans for business initiatives
- Contribute to CSR initiatives, including Sustainability Report, as well as employee activities
- Oversee management stakeholder feedback channels (various email accounts and feedback channels).
- Manage corporate Events and PR activities; including press releases, media activities and PR coordination, and exhibitions
We are looking for someone who enjoys liaising with various internal and external stakeholders as the subject matter expert across a variety of Public Relations and Communications activities.
- Singapore citizen, and degree holder
- 5+ years' experience working in a communications and/or marketing role, preferably with a regional portfolio
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate skills in using Adobe Photoshop (Creative Suite a bonus)
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- Comfortable to travel regionally for work (this role sits in the East of Singapore)
Interested candidates may send in their resume to email@example.com, indicating their expected salary and notice period.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454