- Driving marketing digitalisation, such as developing and maintaining the digital marketing infrastructure and deploying Marketing Technology stack in a B2B environment.
- Supporting the range of marketing and communications needs, from updating to preparing marketing materials and online content. As needed, supporting marketing and communications activities such as company exhibitions, trade fairs and at other functions and events.
- Growing new and existing brands in Group's range of companies by extending reach and increasing engagement while playing the role of a brand guardian.
- Managing the content framework and pipeline for all communications channels whether internal, external, online and in social media.
- Supporting internal communications needs, which includes crafting key messages, content and other materials for business leaders as well as organizing internal events.
- Relevant working experience of 3 years or more in engineering or a technical capacity, complemented by experience in marketing and communications will be advantageous
- A degree or advanced diploma in marketing, communications or another relevant discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft products, Wordpress and other website CMS as well as social media platforms particularly LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Familiarity with the use of tools such as Figma for prototyping, Canva for design and digital marketing platforms such as Hubspot CRM would be advantageous.
- A love for technical content and a passion for writing and visuals, supported by good marketing skills and critical thinking will stand you in good stead.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835