- Identify and develop new MICE business and market opportunities in Singapore.
- Maintain current relationships with corporate clients to promote repeat business.
- Ensure sales plans are implemented with objectives to be met, and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Monitor customers' changing needs/trends and competitors' activity, pricing and marketing execution better position our products over the competition.
- Increase corporate data base for future telemarketing/sales purpose.
- Singapore citizen
- Minimally 3-4 years of experience handling corporate and event sales as a manager
- Pro-active, and able to work with minimal instructions; independent and able to execute projects well
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport ad negotiate with clients
- Strong language skills (written, listening and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- competitive remuneration package
- highly charged and engaged work force, with a passion for the work that they do
- open environment with the opportunity for career development
Interested applicants are required to send in their applications to email@example.com // APPLY NOW button.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454