Corporate Sales Manager
We are looking for Corporate Sales Managers to join our organization, ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company that helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win.
The successful incumbent will build business by identifying and pursuing prospects and generating market awareness of the Company's brand in the market and region. The role will be acting as the single point of contact for high priority and high potential accounts leading the sales effort, determining the sales strategy, and coordinating the necessary resources to execute against the strategy.
- Establish network in market to acquire and expand new accounts through networking, canvassing the market, and more
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans with the goal of driving sustainable and profitable business growth
- Build value-added network and identify opportunities to expand Manpower's branded solutions through consultative selling
- Identify and build formal and informal networks within the organization to enhance one's own area and the organization as a whole
- Achieve sales quota for the strategic accounts with increasing customer satisfaction
- Take intelligent risks to achieve a business advantage and stay competitive in the marketplace
- Continue to develop business knowledge to effectively present and sell Manpower's branded, integrated solutions using appropriate style and communication skills
- At least 2 years' experience in selling workforce solutions and in-depth knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Ability to recognize problems and responds with a sense of urgency, with good judgement
- Possess working knowledge in language, math, and reasoning skills
- Proficient ability to use MS Office Suite, the Internet, live meetings, and training
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894