As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Provide advice, guidance, and support on the execution of corporate transactions for the company and its subsidiaries to ensure that they are administered correctly. This includes:
- Manage and support the administration of corporate transactions, including:
- All external and internal Approvals
- Capital increases
- Share reclassifications
- Dissolution of subsidiaries
- Creation or incorporation of companies
- Board composition
- Change of company's name
- Provide advice, support and guidance in respect to corporate governance and company secretarial matters to facilitate the execution of corporate transactions
- Organize and manage Board, Committee and line-of-business meetings
- Manage a wide range of relationships, at the highest levels, with key internal and external stakeholders
- Interpret and execute legislation and regulations within Singapore.
- Understand and fulfill all statutory obligations for the company, subsidiaries and branches
- Manage corporate records and filings
- Minimum Diploma/Degree holder or a Qualified company secretary, lawyer or other relevant professional qualification/ experience
- Excellent knowledge of corporate governance principles, including driving high quality governance standards, via credible and practical experience
- Preferably experience of working in a banking environment and/or a similar large and complex organization
- Experience of working in a Corporate Governance & Secretariat function
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management, handle confidential and sensitive information, work independently and under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to think innovative with a drive for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to lead, influence and execute in a challenging and changing environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.