- Responsible for timely filing of ACRA forms.
- Entities KYC related activities with stakeholders
- Bank signatories KYC requirements at the time of addition/deletion of signatories.
- Drafting and passing all required documents and share
- Co-ordination with Company Secretary to ensure that all required statutory records are maintained and updated, for newcompany formation.
- Updating Management on changes in applicable local legislations from time to time.
- Circulation of monthly compliances dash board.
- Review of trade and service providers contracts.
- Supporting execution and review of various banking and financing documents including creation relevant authorities.
- The role requires a lot of inter department and cross geography co-ordination therefore the candidate should be good in communication and peer management with an ability to drive activities under pressure.
- Experience of implementation of any legal compliance software, contract and documentation management tool will be an added strength for the candidature.
- Draft meeting minutes.
- Explain and perform the key administrative processes and procedures involved in area of specialization.
- Identify and use the key legal terminology and standard forms and precedents involved in area of specialization.
- Maintain information management processes.
- Perform common risk management and compliance procedures.
- Prepare business correspondence and legal documents.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277