- Responsible for all aspects of costing functions and inventory management at a manufacturing facility
- Assist FM to establish standard costs and update them on periodic basis.
- Monthly tracking of Labour & direct/Indirect costs and it's allocation to various projects.
- Track Project profitability cost & prepare p profitability report.
- Reconciliation of actual costs to standard costs
- Review and posting of monthly cost allocation entries.
- Preparation & Review of monthly variance reports.(PPV, Yield).
- Manage the inventory accounting and reconciliation to physical stock.
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Willing to travel to Batam occasionally (20%)
- Experience of standard costing and variance analysis obtained within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in inventory cost accounting and physical stock counts
- Travelling to Batam Occasionally
- 5 days Office hours
Interested Applicants Please SMS/WhatsApp to David @ 83891462 to apply with the following details and send your resume to
David, Chun Yong Lerh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977