Our client is a MNC looking for a Cost Accountant
- The following are some of the responsibilities for this role:
- Conduct costing functions such as standard cost amortization, variance analysis, cost summary review, etc.
- Manage accounts receivable, including tasks such as collection, cash application, credit limit, invoice transmission, dispute resolution, etc.
- Handle distributor's Ship & Debit claims review and management.
- Assist in inventory and distributors audits, with some travel required.
- Provide support for inventory E&O provisions, account reconciliation, in-transit review, distributor inventory reconciliations, etc.
- Conduct POS review, upload and validation.
- Manage accruals for various items, such as samples, adders, wafer receipts, etc.
- Review and manage return material authorization (RMA) accruals.
- Review, accrue, authorize and process rebates.
- Validate and review discrepant material requisition (DMR) process
- Assist with new system implementation and projects.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Finance Manager or Director.
- To be eligible for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Possess audit experience in a reputable public accounting firm (preferably in the Big Four).
- Be a Chartered Accountant, Institute of Cost Accountants (ICMAI), MBA or CPA.
- Demonstrate good excel skills, including the use of pivot table, Vlookup, etc.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277