- Establish and communicate processes and routines required for effective control and reporting during the project lifecycle to all team members
- Develop a common understanding of the Tender budget and ensure its transfer to the cost management system to establish first project forecast
- Establish a project coding structure in accordance with the Group guidelines.
- Assist/liaise with Project Planner for maintenance of project/structures
- Oversee the timely coding, collection, analysis, and reporting of all project expenditure, together with budget holders
- Responsible for the reconciliation of forecasted and actual expenditures and the production of project accruals
- Responsible for the overall coordination of changes to the forecast based on inputs from Client, project management and other project team members as applicable
- Perform monthly closing adjustment in accounts: determine and post cost accruals and unbilled revenue, calculate and post revenue adjustments when its recognition is based upon cost progress
- University level Business Degree, ideally in Cost Management, Project Management, Finance or Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience of establishing and performing Cost Control on various types and size of projects.
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment
- Technical knowledge and application of Cost Control and associated systems
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accounting skills
- Experience in SAP is desirable
- Creative problem solving - able to suggest and develop new methods and ways of working
- Sound communication skills - able to communicate ideas and results to various stakeholders both in written reports and in meetings, presentations etc.
- Able to work in a team as well as individually with a minimum of supervision
- Able to organize and prioritize own work and as such have responsibility for discrete work packages ongoing simultaneously
- Understand clients' needs and able to suggest and apply "fit for purpose" solutions
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551