Cost Estimating Engineer (Petrochemical/ 1 Yr Contract)
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules (<USD 2M projects) for Capital Projects in Singapore Manufacturing Complex.
- Ensure all assumptions / clarifications are properly documented.
- Interface with the business and project teams, specialists and vendors to ensure the quality of estimates
- Develop, utilize and maintain the local estimation tools and cost data
- Assist in developing cost engineering tools for our global establishments
- Provide low-cost alternatives and simplifications to implement low-cost capital projects
- Assist Estimating Group Supervisor with analysis and planning for Cost and Schedule Development (C&SD) Estimate / Schedule staffing requirements
- Assist Area Supervisors with updates of weekly Status Report and project status summary reports
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Cost & Schedule Development personnel and others
- Ensure appropriate quality and quantity of Contractor"s Quality staff assigned to the project
- Provide Internal and External Coordination
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- At least 5 years of experience working on USD$2mil projects
- High level of proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Aptitude for other aspects of Project Development and Execution, such as Engineering and Procurement/Contract Engineering/Project Management
- Able to provide support for multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong in computing tools; quick in learning new softwares.
- Possess a good diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from recognised institution
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259