Cost Estimating Engineer (Petrochemical/ Tuas)
- To support project cost stewarding with ongoing analysis, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and change management
- Perform monthly cost tracking, analysis and forecast on a portfolio of projects each < US$10M
- Review EPC monthly cost and progress report
- Prepare monthly cost reports (budgets, forecasts, expenditures, commitments)
- Prepare and submit monthly accruals
- Assist to prepare project cost reconciliation
- Provide project cost, estimating, schedule, progress measurement, change management and closeout support to project team
- Interface and participate in meetings with EPC contractor and project team to ensure common understanding of cost, schedule, progress and change management requirements
- Assist project team in developing cost and schedule corrective actions
- Review cost and schedule bases of contractor's change proposals
- Understand progress measurement and schedule reported by contractors
- Assist in projects' financial closeout and reporting
- Assist to input actual project cost data to benchmarking database
- Assist Estimating Group Supervisor with analysis and planning for Cost and Schedule Development (C&SD) Estimate / Schedule staffing requirements
- Assist Area Supervisors with updates of weekly Status Report and project status summary reports
- Promote and facilitate effective communication, teamwork, and alignment among Cost & Schedule Development personnel and others
- Ensure appropriate quality and quantity of Contractor's Quality staff assigned to the project
- Provide Internal and External Coordination
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- For more than 5 years of similar experience, must possess experience in managing US$10M projects.
- High level of proficiency in Cost Estimating, Project Planning and Project Controls
- Aptitude for other aspects of Project Development and Execution, such as Engineering and Procurement/Contract Engineering/Project Management
- Able to provide support for multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong in computing tools; quick in learning new softwares.
- Possess a good diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from recognised institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259