- Report to Lead Designer (Head of Department)
- To conceptualise and provide graphic/3D design layout such as perspective view, elevated plan, technical and line drawings
- Meet with existing and potential clients with assigned sales team members to determine requirements and needs
- Conduct site-recce to take measurement of space and photo-taking for super-impose
- Liaising with production supervisor and lead carpenter on technical drawing
- Visit production floor to inspect colour proof, quality check on production specification and finishing
- Attend and present design concepts sales, tender briefing, and internal presentations
- Provide design support to the marketing department on visual publication for website and social media platforms.
- Sharing of best practices, innovative and creative ideas during team meetings
- Working collaboratively with internal and external partners such as the printers, production team, suppliers, and sub-contractors
- Conducting online research on relevant design projects
- Performing other duties that are assigned.
- Min 2 years of relevant design experience.
- Familiar with 3D Max, Google SketchUp, AutoCAD, and Adobe CC
- 5.5 workdays (Alternate Saturday)
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835