- Respond to client's problems or brief with a cogent and inspirational proposition and translate them into executable stages
- Develop clear and engaging creative proposal that is consistent with the client's brief and address both their goals and consumer needs in both written and graphical representations
- Builds good relationships with stakeholders to understand various project requirements before developing the proposals or creates the content
- Develops strategies for delivering and promoting persuasive content
- Develops standards, systems and best practices for the real-time implementation of content strategies set out in the proposal
- Identify strategic working rhythm for team member across departments to translate ideation into visuals / graphics representation or executable tasking
- Analyzing market trends and anticipate customer needs
- Conduct extensive research on the topic trends and consumers thoughts
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Possesses good communication skills and is a problem-solver who is efficient at generating ideas.
- Meticulous at work while ensuring that the content generated is aligned with client's brief
- Able to develop clear strategies for engaging audiences, and deliver within expectations and tight deadlines.
- Able to present proposal to stakeholders
- Knowledge in designing software is advantageous
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835