- Analyse past and current financial statements and performances
- Provide financial models and projections based on reasonable assumptions
- Preparation of reports and projections based on the analysis for credit decision making
- Coordinate with the Corporate Banking team to review financial forecasts and information
- Provide sectorial and industries analysis
- To provide timely input on the required information from the client or Marketing team for purposes of raising the requisite CA report.
- Adhere to Branch's Internal Control Policy and local regulations when undertaking daily tasks.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' relevant credit analysis experience within the Banking/Audit sectors
- Corporate Banking experience is a must, Trade Finance exposure is a bonus
- In depth understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis skill
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence and persuade, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109