AR & Collection
- Responsible for obtaining timely payments from customers within agreed payment terms,maximizing cash flow and reducing AR outstanding.
- Prompt and accurate reconciliation, allocation and follow-up to closure on AR outstanding.
- Resolve AR dispute/s with both internal and external parties.
- Perform dunning, suspension and/ or manage debt recovery process.
Credit & Risk
- Review and release orders on credit hold - balancing risk management and smooth daily operations.
- Work closely with Credit Management team to perform / trigger periodic review on customer within portfolio.
Monthly Closing & Reporting
- Submit weekly cash forecasts
- Prepare & monitor aging, DSO & overdue monitoring, and perform customer-collection analysis reports
- Fulfill monthly & year end closing activities on time
- Initiate and/ or participate in process improvements or transformational projects
- Compliant to Corporate & Credit & associated Policies
- Document and/ or assist in SAP/ WI for credit department
- Any other assignments which may from time to time be assigned arising from business needs
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Business Studies or Information Systems with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent in using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiar in using SAP - FI(AR), SD, BW would be a plus point.
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI is a plus point.
- Possess initiative, self-motivated and an adaptable or positive mindset.
- A team player, yet independent and accountable
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Mon- Fri , 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Salary up to $3,400 (depends on experiences) + Attractive Bonuses
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400