- Reviewing legal documentation under bilateral and syndicated credit facilities and facility letters to ensure terms and conditions are in line with credit approvals.
- Accurately Interpret the Credit Agreement in determining allowance of requested transactions.
- Examine customer's utilization requests relating to syndication and bilateral loan credit facilities and ensure that facility limits and all conditions precedent are met before loan disbursement.
- Perform all aspects of loan drawdowns, rollovers and collections of principal repayments and interest payments for both bilateral and syndicated loans.
- Interact with RMs when required in following up on outstanding matters/ documents from them.
- Performing AML/KYC checks
- Prepare swift payments for loan disbursements.
- Ensure proper record and safe keeping of loan related documents.
- Issuance of BG/SBLCs
- Preparation of local, regulatory, and head office reports
- Work with IT Teams on system upgrades, UAT roll outs.
- Take on work related projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- With 3 or more years of working experience in handling credit documents and loan administration.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160