1. Perform CRM and email production support activities which involve assignment of issues, issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
2. Provide pro-active, timely, effective and efficient support to the business users
3. Collaborate with the different teams on the project and also work with the vendor support (if required) to facilitate the support process and work toward timely and effective issue resolution.
4. Adopt standard Incident and Problem Management workflow and processes, i.e. timely ticket, defect and incident loggings, proper change management process, and quality issue/impact emails
5. Actively manage all incidents and issues to proper closure - escalate issues as appropriate to necessary teams and management.
6. Support the fixing of issues/enhancement to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
7. Be involved in the testing and UAT of CRM issues and new CRM-related enhancements.
8. Embrace standard Change Control Management practices, procedures and guidelines for application releases.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
2. Experience in handling CRM applications for support or helpdesk/application support experience for minimum 2 years
3. Able to support day to day operations and investigate, resolve raised support tickets
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141