- Perform CRM and email production support activities which involve assignment of issues, issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Support day to day operations and investigate and resolve raised support tickets involving CRM
- Design, build, configure, test and support new change requests involving CRM
- Collaborate with the different teams on the project and also work with the vendor support (if required) to facilitate the support process and work toward timely and effective issue resolution.
- Adopt standard Incident and Problem Management workflow and processes, i.e. timely ticket, defect and incident loggings, proper change management process, and quality issue/impact emails
- Actively manage all incidents and issues to proper closure - escalate issues as appropriate to necessary teams and management.
- Support the fixing of issues/enhancement to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Be involved in the testing and UAT of CRM issues and new CRM-related enhancements.
- Embrace standard Change Control Management practices, procedures and guidelines for application releases.
- Support day to day operations and investigate+ resolve raised support tickets involving CRM.
- Generate and extract ad-hoc reports from CRM
- Diploma or Degree holder in IT or any related field
- With 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in application support
- Experience with CRM technical background
- Candidates with Helpdesk level 2 support are welcome to apply
- Should have a good ability to handle the project, flexible, and with good attitude
- Advance troubleshooting and customer service skills.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160