Min experience Required: 4 years
- Be responsible for requirement study, analysis, design, development, implementation and post-live support of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems.
- Be able to respond to and resolve production issues
- Be able to perform operations monitoring and health check to ensure application is up and running
- Deploy changes & releases into Production
- For support, respond to client's problems efficiently and effectively with a solution and takes initiatives to recommend possible system enhancements or improvements where appropriate.
- Willing to perform 24/7 on-call production support
- Poly or bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in Production Support Processes
- Experience in Microsoft products like Dynamics CRM.
- Experienced in the full Software Delivery Life Cycle will be preferred.
- Experience in SharePoint or .Net is an advantage.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills and a strong team player with a flexibility to adjust to changing situations.
- Must have strong process disciplines, a quality focus with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be pro-active and be responsible.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612