- Design, build, implement, and integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM solutions with other systems
- Configure workflows, dashboards, forms, views and build standard or custom reports
- Design and build web applications, web API, console applications, window services to integrate with D365CS
- Have proper documentation for source codes, technical specification, and unit test result
- Provide support and defect fixing during SIT/UAT/Regression Testing/Deployment preparations
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in solutioning, delivery or support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM?or equivalent CRM/ERP business applications for medium-large enterprises
- Experience across functional/technical aspects of Dynamics 365 online and on-premise version is advantageous.
- Experienced and proficient in one or more of the following technologies: Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure, Flow, SQL, AD, etc is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141