As a CRM Technical Lead, you will be a learned professional that applies your domain expertise in support of operational objectives, and primarily focuses on demonstrating your experience to craft and implement CRM solutions for your client. Additionally, you will be a key contributor across all phases of client projects.
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Demonstrate technical expertise to design and implement CRM solutions
- Collaborate closely between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Craft conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through critical metric identification and testing plan
- Partner with multi-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business efficiency
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
- Excellent understanding of Dynamics 365 Accelerators and ISV solutions including Healthcare, Financial Services and Not for Profit.
- Experience in implementing Marketing Automation, Sales, Customer Service, Connected Field Services and / or Project Services Automation and xRM solutions.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- A solid understanding of Relational Database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Ability to wear multiple hats on a project ranging from Business Analysis, Design, Testing and Training.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business systems or related field
- Preferably with MB-910: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps
- Minimum up to 3 years of Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM experience and minimum up to 1 year of Power BI project implementation experience
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141