- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Design, build and implement mobile/web/customize applications based on specification and work with different stakeholders to ensure successful software release in Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Develop scalable codes and solutions
- Execute unit testing and identify software defects
- Improve the existing software configuration
- Take part in code review activities and ensure high quality standards are met
- Propose innovative solutions and ideas to improve productivity
- 3 - 5 years of development experiences
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration, experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM ver 8.2/9.0 will be highly preferred
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 365 packaging and custom deployment.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ and Batch file
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in at least one full Software Development Life Cycle would be preferable
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141