As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
Our hiring company is a household name in the luxury retail industry, currently seeking a dynamic individual with passion in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), who wishes to make a difference in the Marketing organization with its luxury business.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to develop CRM leads and hence the local database from all sources (retail, web, ecommerce, regional team, corporate)
- Work on CRM calendar, planning and execution
- Review, assess and analyse the quality of internal client database. Provide data analysis specific to store to support on all clients' activities to drive sales in each store
- Drive customer loyalty and retention through delivery of insights and targeted campaigns and exclusive events
- Execute, analyse historical marketing strategies and campaign to drives future campaign messages and implements segmentation, lifecycle and behavioural marketing messages
- Reporting of post campaigns' performance and overall effectiveness; including summarizing the key insights/findings and offering recommendations
- Work closely with store managers to review/identify areas of opportunities to drive traffic and sales to stores
- Monitor market trends and provide regular competitors feedback
- Be the subject matter expert on CRM programmes and internal system to retail team/ stores
- Create any CRM programme/campaign deployment and monitoring
- Conduct training of sales team as needed
- Monitor and communicate CRM results to management and Corporate
- In charge of supporting the development of CRM tools/launch of new CRM tools/troubleshooting of issues for CRM tools etc
- Following performance results, suggest areas for improvement as well new clienteling tactics
- Min Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in luxury retail industry
- Strong data mining and analytical skills
- Client and customer oriented
- Retail centric and focus
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shinn, HongYou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1768063
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.