As a CRM Technical Developer, you will be familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system. You will assist company delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution.
This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or
outcomes with room for discretion within established parameters.
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and
Your technical skills may include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Some understanding of CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Some knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP,
Microsoft .Net, and etc.
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience working with external clients
- Experience working with global/offshore teams
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141